Today's business leaders are focused on driving competitive advantage by successfully leveraging agile and DevOps methodologies together to accelerate the delivery of high quality software. Though this is a goal for nearly every company, some leading organizations have already spent countless hours advancing culture, innovation and automation to successfully implement DevOps. These DevOps leaders have developed best practices that are ready to be shared and refined to help advance DevOps adoption for all.
In this virtual summit, you'll get the real-world expertise and hands-on guidance available from industry's leading DevOps practitioners and thought leaders. Downloading the webinar will provide you with critical insight into key processes including:
- Translating agile concepts into DevOps practices
- Building a DevOps and Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Modeling and measuring real-world DevOps ROI
- Opening Keynote Drive Innovation and Differentiation in the Application Economy by Jeff Scheaffer, SVP & General Manager, Continuous Delivery Business Unit, CA Technologies
- The Data on DevOps: Making the Case for Awesome by Nicole Forsgren, CEO and Chief Scientist at DevOps Research and Assessment (DORA)
- From Manual to Automated, The Evolution of Continuous Delivery at United by Silvia Prickel, Managing Director, Enterprise Quality and Release Management, United Airlines
- How GM Financial is Building a Sustainable, Holistic Continuous Delivery Practice by Matt McComas, VP of Business Platform Operations, GM Financial
- How CNN Built a User-Centric Mobile App Leveraging Analytics by John Hashimoto, VP of Vertical Products at CNN
- Agile and DevOps - The Ultimate Force Multipliers - Panel Discussion with thought Leaders and customers moderated by Aruna Ravichandran, VP, DevOps Solutions Marketing
Download the On Demand Webinar to learn more!
Sponsor: CA Technologies