Driving Efficient IT Through A Simplified Windows Storage Environment

To thrive in today's competitive global marketplace, enterprises are highly motivated to reduce fixed IT costs and eliminate every last ounce of operational inefficiency. And for good reason: IT groups typically spend 80% of their budgets just keeping systems running, which leaves a mere 20% for strategic initiatives. For many IT organizations, managing a large and growing number of Microsoft Windows Server OS based systems and their attached storage is among the top drains on IT resources.

Sponsor: Dell