Data migrations and the products used to perform them have substantially advanced in recent times. Originally, such engagements were entered into with a generous helping of trepidation about their overall success. Today, migration products have grown and matured to the point that project success is less of a concern today. Clients are now more interested in how quickly and efficiently these projects can be done, and the level of specificity and control that can be applied during data migration. Clients demand efficient migrations performed to their level of satisfaction, with minimum risk.
In response, Globanet is pleased to present Migrate 6.0. This guide is designed to demonstrate the new features of Migrate, and how these features directly benefit data migration customers and providers. In this guide you will find out more information about:
- Migrate Architecture - the components of Migrate, how the operate together and how this improves migration performance while reducing risk
- Migrate User Interface - an overview of the primary management interface of Migrate, showing both the new web-interface and new scripting interface for power and ease of use when configuring and running migrations
- Migrate Workflow - an explanation of the paradigm informing Migrate's design, how migrations are executed and how this workflow provides unprecedented flexibility and control
- Scripting Migrations - how to manage archive migrations from PowerShell and why a user would wish to do so
- Migrate Reports - Migrate's solution for providing critical data about migrations to stakeholders