One of the most important strategic issues IT decision-makers face is how to best leverage the rapidly evolving cloud resources available today. Those who make the right move could substantially improve the efficiency, reliability and flexibility with which they deliver critical IT services to their internal and external users.
Effectively migrating enterprises applications to the cloud means considering a number of salient points, including:
- Challenges and opportunities motivating organizations to consider cloud migration
- Key attributes and potential benefits of various cloud-provisioning options
- Issues and concerns faced by IT decision-makers regarding cloud migration
- The suitability of specific types of applications for cloud migration
- How to best ensure the success of a cloud migration project